May 8, 2017
Festival season is in full swing already and there’s plenty more to come. We know that nail art isn’t the easiest thing, but we think these styles can be done by anyone! Try one (or all!) of these 5 nail designs for a totally festival-worthy style!
- Pick your favorite base color.
- Outline the shape of your gem with a toothpick dipped in black polish.
- Pick several similar shades that are a bit darker and lighter than your base color.
- Fill in the outlined areas surrounding the center.
- Clean up your outline with more black polish.
- Add a top coat!
- Party on!
- Pick a base color. Preferably something dark like purple.
- On a plastic makeup tray, mix together white and a polish or two lighter than your base color.
- Dab a makeup sponge in your mixture.
- Apply to the tip of your nails.
- Use a neutral base like grey or tan.
- Pick a few neon accent colors.
- Take the neon polish on a diagonal on the tips of your nails.
Which Mani Are You Going to Try?
Which of these styles suits your festival look? Share your DIY nail art with us in the comments below!