These days, money is tight for everyone
Luckily, with the help of financial aid you don’t have to wait for the economy to improve, or for your grandmother’s lottery ticket to come through.
Our hands on financial aid staff have helped many of our students develop a financial aid plan no matter their circumstances*.
Financial Aid to the Rescue:
- With financial aid, many of our students have their tuition completely covered through federal loans and grants.
- We provide payment plans for those who do not wish to apply for financial aid, or are not eligible to apply for federal funds.
- We accept Veterans Benefits, Chapter 33 and 35.
Veterans can now help their spouse or children get started in a career by transferring their VA Educational Benefits!
Veterans Education Assistance program we participate in :
- GI Bill Post 911
- Dependent Benefits
- Veterans Vocation Rehabilitation
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)
For More Information, Call Toll-Free 1-888-GIBILL-1 or Visit Our Web Site at http://benefits.va.gov/gibill
For more information about what your benefits will pay at Avalon School of Cosmetology, please visit: https://www.vets.gov/gi-bill-comparison-tool
Apply for Financial Aid in 3 Easy Steps:
Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid Form (FAFSA)
You will need our school code 010858 when applying.
Meet with one of our Financial Aid Advisors
To assist you in understanding financial aid, download Funding Education Beyond High School (.pdf)
If you have questions about the regulations our financial aid programs follow, view our Code of Conduct.
*Note: financial aid is available to those who qualify.