Study to become a Professional Makeup Artist in Just Two Weeks!
Earn an income doing work you love, while creating a more flexible life.
If you get butterflies in your stomach just thinking about the day you’ll work as a professional makeup artist in the fashion, film, print, salon or bridal industry then our intensive two week Make Up Artistry course is for you!
We offer the makeup program in all our locations.
What You Will Learn in Our Program
Each day you’ll practice the fundamentals of modern beauty makeup until you have the knowledge and confidence to begin working as a professional makeup artist in any industry of your dreams.
- Basic skin care and color theory, and how to identify different skin tones
- How to choose, mix, and apply the correct foundations, concealers, and powders
- How to analyze the face and accentuate or correct certain facial features
- How to highlight and contour, shape eyebrows, apply eyeliner/shadow/mascara/false eyelashes
- How to apply cheek and lip colors and how to create natural, glamour and fashion looks
- Tips on networking to expand your business and create your portfolio
Note: This course can be added to our Cosmetology and Esthetics Courses or taken independently as Advanced Training. This course is not separately approved by our accrediting body due to course length.
We Are Accepting Students Now!
Once you tour any one of our schools (Layton or Mesa) and meet some of our makeup students & instructors we know you will be committed to joining our Makeup Artistry course. We offer flexible and customized programs & financial aid opportunities for those who qualify.