• I hereby consent to receive calls and/or text messages (standard text message may apply) from or on behalf of Avalon at the telephone number provided above. I understand that consent is not a condition of purchase.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

March 7, 2014

Elyssa Greene – Featured Student of the Month!

Avalon would love to congratulate the fabulous, Elyssa Greene, for her outstanding talent in cosmetology! Whether it’s her sought-after coloring technique, or her classic long-layered haircuts, we’d love to take the time to spotlight Elyssa’s very evident craft and skills.

Just a little background on our Featured Student Of The Month, Elyssa grew up in Redding, California before moving to San Diego where she met her husband, a Navy veteran. Making the move to Mesa, Arizona, they now have two beautiful kids and one excitable German Shepard.

“So far I am really enjoying coloring hair,” explains Elyssa, “ It’s so much fun to watch your creation come to life!” Elyssa enjoys the entire process from the consultation, mixing formulas, the application, and the “big reveal.” Elyssa hopes to eventually specialize in hair extensions.

With professionalism, being personable, and precision in the forefront of her craft, any client would be honored to book an appointment with Elyssa. “I’ve always been a very personable person. I love people. I love making people feel refreshed and beautiful.” Elyssa finds conversation to be highly important throughout the client’s experience. “I like to make everyone feel like they know me while maintaining a professional appearance.”
After cosmetology school, Elyssa plans to work in a salon as an extensions specialist, after starting off as an apprentice or colorist. Elyssa is also open to continuing her cosmetology education, “The more I can learn, the more versatile I will be in the beauty industry… my mind is always open to new knowledge, and honestly, I am immersed in the cosmetology world all day, every day. I just love it, and when you love something, you work hard for it!”

Be sure to book Elyssa for a trend-setting color and cut!

elyssa_redhair

elyssa_rainbowombre

elyssa_mens

elyssa_sunredcolor

elyssacut