June 26, 2015

Why Students Come to Learn at Avalon

Feel at home at the Avalon School of Cosmetology.  Students like Jessica know that our school is a great place to learn and grow. We help all of our students reach their creative potential as well as provide them with the design technics needed to get them excellent careers.

To learn more about our school and schedule a tour, contact us today at 877-297-2118 or visit us online at https://avalon.edu/locations/phoenix-az/

Jessica:  When I walked in, I immediately felt welcome. I felt at home. I felt like this was a good place for me to be. I loved the staff. I loved all the students. I just felt like this was a place I could grow and I could learn from.

, , , ,

Programs

Cosmetology

When it comes to beauty schools, Avalon is among the best.

Learn More

Makeup Artistry

Learn the fundamentals of modern beauty makeup, as well as skincare and color theory.

Learn More

Esthetics

Our Esthetics courses can teach you the skills you’ll need to know to become a skincare professional.

Learn More

Financial Aid to the Rescue
Scholarships

These days, money is tight for everyone. Luckily, with the help of financial aid you don’t have to wait for the economy to improve, or for your grandmother’s lottery ticket to come through.

Learn More

locations