August 21, 2015
5 Advantages of Dry Shampoo
Dry shampoo is the best solution for a quick hair refresh. When you need to be are running late, need to go somewhere after the gym, or simply have naturally oily hair, dry shampoo is the ideal way to revive your hairstyle without having to shower every day. Whether you’re an avid dry shampoo user or have never used it before, make the most out of your second-day hair look by learning about 5 advantages of dry shampoo.
- It Eliminates Grease: The main and probably most well-known advantage of dry shampoo is that it gets rid of grease so your hair looks fresh and clean even when it’s been a couple days since you washed your hair.
- It Prevents Damage: Natural oils are good for your hair so when you are constantly stripping those oils with shampoo and blow dryers, your hair dries out which leads to splitting and damage. With dry shampoo though, you can embrace the natural oils and wait longer to shampoo and blow dry your hair– making it healthier in the long run.
- It Creates Volume: Grease weighs down hair, which results in flatness. However, once you get a bit of dry shampoo on those roots, your hair instantly transforms from dull and flat to renewed and voluminous.
- It Saves Times & Water: Dry shampoo is the most convenient option when you are running late and don’t have time to shower. Instead of going through the process of showering, shampooing, conditioning, and blow drying your hair, all you need to do is spend a few seconds to spray your roots and you are good to start styling (or opt out for the natural look) without looking and feeling like a grease ball.
- It’s Affordable: The many benefits of dry shampoo definitely outweigh the cost. This is because there are several different brands of quality dry shampoo that will revamp your hair for about $10 a pop. With the numerous other advantages of dry shampoo, this one makes it just that much better.
Now that you understand some of the advantages of dry shampoo, it is safe to say that this inexpensive hair product can improve your second-day hair look in next to no time. Give your hair a rest by making dry shampoo a part of your life. We promise you will be amazed and become a dry shampoo lover if you haven’t already.
For more tips on how to make your hairstyles last, check out our blog post on how to make your blowout last longer!